Euler Motors - Key Account Management Role (2-5 yrs)
Key Account Management
Job Title: Key Account Management(KAM) - Banks/NBFCs/Leasing Companies.
Company: Euler Motors
Function/Department: EV Financing
Location: Delhi/ Bangalore
Work Experience & Education:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in key Account Management role(KAM).
- Minimum Graduate.
- Highly results driven, comfortable working in a fast moving and multi-tasking environment.
- Plan and strategies overall key financial partner relationships of Euler Motors.
- Monitor trends and analytics to make product and pricing suggestions for our clients.
- Maintain strong relationships with our existing financing partners to understand how we can help them grow while also knowing which product offers and price point best fit for our clients.
- Generate new business leads from existing financers.
- Significant interaction with clients, both face-to-face, online and over the telephone.
- Providing customer support and manages end to end disbursal cycle.
- Ensuring high quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of financer's products.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven experience in KAM role. (B2B, B2C)
- Industry Preferred; Banking, Insurance, NBFC, and CV Loans.
- Achieve targets in line with the organization's Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Strong communication and conflict management skills.
- Existing relationships with Banks/NBFCs preferred.