HR Manager at ET Medialabs Pvt. Ltd.
Views:21 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
ET Medialabs - Senior Graphic Designer (3-5 yrs)
- As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will demonstrate your visionary ability to keep progressing the Performance Creative vertical and the creative process.
- With your passion and experience, you will support and leverage ETML Studios' continual quest to innovate and elevate design.
Your to-do's :
- Working on performance creatives for platforms like Google, Meta, etc.
- Working in collaboration with the performance team to create high-quality designs.
- Come up with highly engaging designs with great attention to detail which is in accordance with brand attributes.
- Close interaction with the performance marketing team to analyse and understand the requirements.
- Edit and assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the director's or client's vision.
Storytelling : Contribute to the storytelling process by selecting the most compelling shots and sequences.
Cutting and Splicing : Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
Colour Correction : Enhance video quality through colour correction and grading.
Audio Editing : Sync and edit audio tracks, including voiceovers, music, and sound effects.
- Ensure consistency and design hygiene across various channels
- Envision and create the right design solutions in known and/or ambiguous situations.
- Understand business & technological constraints and how they impact the design process and output.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Be comfortable collaborating as well as working independently.
The Ideal candidate will :
- Have 3-5 years of working experience.
- Have a strong hold on software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Figma, etc.
- Have excellent project management skills. She/he should be problem solver, efficient, organized and collaborative.
- Have strong pop cultural knowledge and should be aware of day-to-day industry trends.
- Start-up/early-stage experience and demonstrate the ability to work in an entrepreneurial, hands-on, and adaptive environment