HR Manager at ET Medialabs Pvt. Ltd.
Views:21 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
ET Medialabs - Senior Business Development Manager (3-10 yrs)
You think working from home long-term is right for you?
This is an incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate hustler to join ET Medialabs, a 10 year young Digital Marketing & Analytics company founded by IIT/IIM Alumni & backed by an award winning 100-member management team.The firm is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree & has consulted 300+businesses for driving digital marketing growth including some of the India's most sophisticated companies such as CRED, Licious, Unilever, Berger, Welspun, Lenskart, Mamearth, Ketto, Edureka, Goodearth, Blinkit, Forest Essentials, etc. plus many other traditional brands such & well-funded startups.The journey so far has blockbuster growth enabling tremendous experience & growth in a short time for a truly data driven, out of the box team.
Location : Any of the top 3 metro regions- NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai (permanent work from home) B2B Sales Experience: 3+ years in Marketing Technology SaaS or Performance Marketing Agency or Digital Ad Agency or Digital Ad Network
Qualification: Graduate from Tier1 college or equivalent
CTC: INR (up to 12 LPA)
Working: 9 hours/day & 5 days/week
ET Medialabs is looking for an experienced business development professional with a strong operational - can do- attitude.The Sr. BDM will focus on driving new customer acquisition within the region and play a key role in joining a high performing business development team for our SaaS product and solution offerings.
Job Responsibilities :
- Identify new prospects in primarily international geographies.
- Analyze client websites and business situations quickly and accurately drawing pitch.
- Participate in product strategy definition with the Product team.
- Deliver against assigned quarterly new customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
- Design and deliver online media plans / presentations for clients.
- Working on Corporate Presentation and Case Studies.
- Attending client meetings and pitching company offerings to the prospect.
- Represent the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Partner with Client Services team to ensure successful implementations, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with Direct clients.
Minimum Requirements :
1. Location: Any of the top 3 metro regions- NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai
2. Graduate from Tier1 college or equivalent
3. B2B Sales Experience: 3+ years in Marketing Technology SaaS or Performance Marketing Agency
or Digital Ad Agency or Digital Ad Network
4. Fluent in English and Hindi
5. Strong research, written, verbal, and presentation skills
6. Experience selling at the "C" level - CEO and CMO
7. Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
Preferred Requirements :
1. Understand the changing nature of the online advertising industry and ecosystem as a whole
2. Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
3. Track record of results-oriented work.
4. Experience in a startup or entrepreneurial venture would be a big plus.
5. Being relentless in pursuit of growth
6. Engineering or Maths Honors educational background
This is a one-in-a-lifetime chance to have an impact on a global scale with hundreds of data-driven marketers.
Trusted by reputed brands and well-funded startups, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, motivated senior hire to see a business being scaled from foundation and gain life-changing experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.