Manager - Human Resources at Essential Marketplace Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Views:19 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Essmart - Associate - Sales (2-8 yrs)
- Essmart Global is an assisted B2B E-commerce platform that connects 400+ socially impactful, livelihood products to local family-owned retail shops in rural India. Our curated livelihood products include efficient agricultural tools, solar lanterns and clean cooking appliances.
- Essmart Global has 30 branches located mostly in Tier 3 cities in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. We are a team of over 150+ employees and operate with a network of 4500+ local shops. We distribute products that makes the life easier, increase the incomes of local shop owners and have collectively improved the lives of over 1 million end users.
Responsible to acquire new customers, sell Essmart products to Distributors / Retailers / Small Shops in rural areas and to overview the pre-sales for business growth and maximize profits. Possess leadership qualities and confidence in talking about Essmart's story.
Job Location: Channarayapatna
Working Days: Monday through Saturday
Responsibilities and Duties :
- First point of contact for new customers by shortlisting locations to drive the sales, strong sales experience is preferred
- On boarding new dealers / clients to the network & activating inactive Essmart Shops by installing Essmart dealer app and to order products
- Proactively approach new shop owners to establish real needs, understand the customer and their requirements and interest them in Essmart products
- Train the dealers / shop owners / retailers the dealer app usage
- Dealer App know-how, needs to be able to explain / train / guide shop owners through using the app.
- Conduct market research for the product movement and understanding customer needs and requirements
- Good communicator; charisma / customer-focused
- Confident to do outreach and acquire new clients
- Ability to explain Essmart's Dealer Level Program and Rewards
- Focus on Essmart's top selling products e.g. mostly agriculture products
- Desired Skills & Minimum Requirements:
- Should be a Graduate / Diploma Holder / ITI
- Good Communication Skills - Local language with confidence
- Highly Self Driven and should be Individual contributor
- Effectively convincing, negotiation & problem solving skills
- Strong understanding on local market
- Should have 3+ years of Experience into Distribution companies
- Should have 2 wheeler with valid DL along with vehicle documents
Salary and Other details :
1. Attractive Salary based on the skillset and experience
2. Performance Incentives
3. Fuel Allowance