HR Manager at Esper
Views:30 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Esper - Manager - Performance Marketing (5-10 yrs)
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing all paid & performance marketing initiatives for inbound lead generation and ABM campaigns. You will work in a high growth early-stage environment with constant change. Create marketing campaigns and come up with cost-effective marketing strategies that Acquire & Activate leads and prospects. You will be working closely with the business development and product team to come up with detailed marketing plans for all paid media channels.
- The performance marketing manager will be responsible for the Acquisition and Activation of potential leads & prospects.
- Lead the execution of inbound marketing campaigns from start to end.
- Help develop and launch 1: many account-based marketing programs to successfully engage accounts and decision-makers, moving them effectively through the buyer's journey.
- Create a framework to set and evaluate goals for every campaign.
- Work cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams to define and establish campaign workflows.
- Track and report on KPIs across all acquisition channels to optimize ROI, including highlighting potential investment tradeoffs between channels. Measure and report performance & growth on a monthly basis.
- Curate insights from LinkedIn Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager and ABM tool on customer segmentation and journey.
- Validate optimization hypotheses through periodic A/B testing. Drive continuous improvement and optimization through experimentation, conversion rate optimization, retention, and re-engagement initiatives.
- Help support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs. Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance.
Key Skills :
- 5 - 10 yrs of professional experience.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing advertising campaigns on Google search network, LinkedIn and display network.
- You have a deep understanding of Google ads and Google Analytics.
- A combination of analytical and creative thinking, with excellent attention to detail and good business judgement.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Passion & hustle to take on & solve problems.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute as opposed to creating strategies.
Good To Have :
- Familiar with ABM tools (Terminus / Triblio / Rollworks)
- Exposure to B2B marketing across geographies.