Equity99 - Senior Research Analyst (2-8 yrs)
Candidates should be CA / CFA / MBA Finance from premier institute / Graduates with CFA. Successful candidate would exhibit a high passion, dedication and motivation for equities and will be a self - starter. Work profile will include:
1) Doing primary and secondary sector research on the different sectors in the economy
2) Evaluating investment opportunities along with fund management team
3) Identifying investment opportunities and presenting the same to the fund management team
4) Preparation and maintenance of detailed financial and valuation models
5) Keeping abreast of sectoral developments and of activities by competitors of the companies tracked
6) Analysing annual reports and quarterly filings of the companies belonging to the sector
7) Regular monitoring developments in the companies and sectors tracked.
8) The Candidate will analyze financial statements, the industry, and competitive landscape, and evaluate company management; analyze market share, macro trends and other affecting factors; build and maintain financial models with focus on key business drivers and valuation
9) Strong understanding of financial statements, macroeconomics and valuation techniques.
10) Candidate must have excellent reading and writing skill.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.