Partner at Morpheus Human Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:69 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Equity Dealer - Sales - Broking Services (2-4 yrs)
Our Client is a full-service broking firm that offers multiple investment products to customers for trading in Equities, derivatives, commodities, currency, and IPO segments via NSE & BSE. The company caters to Retail & Institutional clients, supported by our research teams that deliver timely technical analysis for stocks and in-depth fundamental advice. NRI Desk caters to the investment needs of NRIs worldwide. They offer investment products such as Bonds, NCD, Gold Sovereign Bonds, RBI Bonds, Mutual funds, ETF, Insurance- Life & Non-Life, Corporate Fixed deposits, Loan against Shares & Demat services. They also offer tailor-made investment solutions to clients based on their financial needs and goals. A preferred trading partner with Bank of India across its branches in India to offer its clients equity trading 3-in-1 accounts. Established in 1997, headquartered in Mumbai has over 150+ locations in India.
Job Title : Equity Dealer - Broking Industry - Colaba - Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
1. Attending morning meeting to discuss strategy for the day.
2. To generate brokerage through advising clients on their equity portfolio.
3. Develop and maintain a long term relationship with clients.
4. Focus on generating new business.
5. Need to be constantly updated with the market knowledge.
6. Ensure all the activities are in adherence as per the compliance and risk policy.
7. Keeping the clients updated on their orders,
8. Monitoring client's exposure.
9. Track clients- positions and make regular calls as per their profile & preferences.
10. To be accurate while taking and placing orders.
11. Communicate - research calls- (Technical & Fundamental) to the clients.
12. Periodical meeting with the Clients.
Key Skills :
- Sound knowledge of the Capital market.
- Basic knowledge of all financial products.
- Mandatory - Excellent in verbal and written English,
- Need candidates residing near job location
- Valid NISM certificate
Relevant Experience - Maximum 2 years of experience as an equity dealer
Working Days : 6 days (will have to go office daily)
Qualification : Graduate