Equity Dealer - Sales - BFSI (2-5 yrs)
Job Summary :
As part of the retail distribution team, the role holder is responsible to provide compliant financial advisory services to clients and manage their portfolio.
Revenue generation :
- Responsible to generate brokerage primarily through advising clients on their portfolio.
- Responsible to acquire new Clients from the Market.
- Ability to cross sell third party products like Motor Insurance, Life insurance, Health insurance, SIPs, Mutual Funds, PMS etc.
- Client network development
- Develop and maintain a long-term relationship with customers and maintain a high level of retention of client base.
- Focus on generating new business and build client network.
- Maintain high level of compliance as per company norms.
Responsibilities and Duties
CTC to be offered : Upto 4.50 LPA
Qualifications and Skill :
- Candidate should have good Equity/Commodity/Derivative and Currency dealing knowledge.
- Candidate should be ready to do frequent client meetings whenever required.
- Candidate should have strong understanding of distribution products like (PMS, Insurance, MF, Corp FD- s, Bonds, NCD's and etc).
- Good Communication (English / local language)
- Candidate should be from broking industry only
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- At-least 2 years in Broking Firm as Dealer and thorough knowledge of Third party products.
- NISM-8 Certification is Mandatory
Highest Qualification : Atleast a Graduate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.