Chief Executive Officer at EpVi India
Views:25 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
EpVi - Manager - Marketing (3-5 yrs)
Job Description : Marketing Manager
Company : EpVi
Location : Gurgaon
About EpVi :
- EPVI is an energy management startup dedicated to helping businesses and individuals save electricity. We've designed IoT devices that empower users to utilize electricity more intelligently. We are currently in search of a creative and experienced Marketing Manager who is passionate about startup, has innovative ideas, eager to foster growth, and dreams to create a brand that will live for generations. If this resonates with you, consider joining us.
- Bring fresh perspective and willingness to experiment to develop and execute the online and offline marketing strategy
- Create engaging content for various digital and traditional marketing channels, including social media, website, e-mailers, videos, client pitch and print materials.
- Craft compelling storytelling narratives that resonate with our target audience and effectively communicate our brand's vision and mission.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends, competitive activities, and other market insights to adjust marketing strategies as needed.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop marketing campaigns that generate leads and drive customer acquisition.
- Measure the performance of marketing campaigns, using data-driven insights to continually improve marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field. A Master's degree is a plus.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in marketing, with a strong track record of successful campaign management and execution.
- Excellent skills in content writing, storytelling, and designing creative marketing materials.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, and social media marketing.
- Have build or managed a brand, or content for marketing.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A passion for sustainability and energy management is highly desirable.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced startup environment.
Work Schedule : Monday to Saturday, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Salary Range : 3.5 LPA to 5 LPA, depending on qualifications and experience.
- EpVi offers a dynamic and inclusive work environment, where you'll have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of an innovative energy management startup.
Job Type : Full-time
Salary : From - 30,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Day shift