Manager HR at Epoch Elder Care Pvt. Ltd.
Views:44 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Epoch Elder Care - Manager - Sales & On Boarding (5-10 yrs)
Sales & On boarding Manager
- Sales goals & targets: Defining goals and setting sales targets for all services offered in accordance with company goals, current business & targets
- Sales process: Responsible for overall creation, definition & implementation of sales process.
- Plan to ensure achievement of personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Recruit, train and coach sales team as per the company's targets and growth plan
- Sales strategy: Design and implement a strategic plan for each service line and each customer.
- On boarding new residents: Be the single point of contact for families and team to help prepare both parties to onboard the new resident successfully. Ensure all data points regarding the resident's care requirements are conveyed to the team timely.
- Customer relationships & feedback: Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships and understanding of their needs. Be responsible for gathering customer feedback through.
- Sales reports: Prepare and present sales & revenue reports and present realistic forecasts to the management team based on past performance data
Industry development :
1. Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition.
2. Responsible for maintaining referral database
1. Develop annual pricing & escalation plan in accordance with company revenue target
2. Create guide for pricing permutations according to resident rooms, care & customer needs
3. Maintain data relative to customers, pricing and will document customer interactions
Partnership with marketing :
1. Coordinating with the marketing team on lead generation and targets.
2. Provide information to marketing on current customer needs and industry trends
Customer contracts, documents & renewals :
1. To ensure that the customer agreements are signed on the day of move in /as per process defined
2. Timely renewal of existing contracts before the expiry date.
- Payments: To ensure that timely payments are received from the customers and follow up in case of delays
- CRM: Create and implement CRM process for Epoch
- Budget: Create and manage sales budget
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.