Admin Head at Episense Technologies
Views:119 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Episense AI - Consultant - Marketing (3-8 yrs)
Episense AI - Consultant - Marketing (Part time)
The ideal candidate will structure the online marketing strategy for the organisation by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company's social media presence. It's a part time position for 2 months (may be extended depending upon the results obtained).
- Create and execute online marketing strategy to attract qualified prospects and convert them to leads in B2B enterprise software sales segment.
- Design, maintain, and supply content for the organisation's website, email marketing, infographics, social media channels and other relevant websites.
- Formulate strategies to build brand and lasting digital connection with customers.
- Perform marketing analytics and monitor company presence on social media.
- Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Prior experience in Analytics, Machine Learning or Advanced Analytics domain will be preferred.
- In-depth understanding of enterprise software sales process.
- Excellent communication and quality writing skills.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts.
- Experience with business to business (B2B) social media content marketing.
- Strong creative and analytical skills.