ePharma - Manager - Business Development - 1tab (3-7 yrs)
Business Development Manager -1tab
- Managing key account activities & contacts within the hospital.
- Meeting with the doctors & all patients hospital staff irrespective of whether they enquire about these services
- Monitoring in & out patient flow within the hospital.
- Should be able to hunt for targets for his/her assigned territory
- Responsible for sustaining and growing assigned territories' revenue
- Laying down the roadmap for new account acquisition for the territory and ensuring its acquisition
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives ranging from activation to operational troubleshooting
- Maintaining a strong relationship with Doctors' and other Healthcare professionals by being the face of the brand in that community
- Market requirement awareness in-terms of Health Authority changes and other generic changes like : Taxation, Rules & Laws etc
- Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics for his/ her assigned territory