Entrepreneur In Residence - Marketing - Internet Service Provider (2-5 yrs)
What is Wiom?
- Wiom is a new age internet platform, that buys unused internet from existing internet users and sells itto the people who are looking for affordable internet for as low as INR 5 per day. Wiom is creating a blockchain based distributed internet delivery system to solve glaring problem of connectivity for all.
- Backed by IIT Delhi and marquee investors like 3one4 Capital, Omidyar Network, Your Nest, Auxano etc.and one of the biggest global tech giant, Wiom has a stellar founding team with IIT/IIM pedigree.
Why should you consider WIOM ?
- If you want to solve one of the most fundamental and impactful problem, then Wiom is the place to be. If you want to retire in the next 5 years and create value and impact worth 25 years of hard work, then WIOM is the place.
- In the next 5 years, we will be creating 1000X growth and a USD 8B dollar enterprise. By joining the team at this stage, you are taking a ticket to an exclusive Millionaire club that would have impacted the lives of500 million people.
- You will get an opportunity to work with the sharpest minds in the country along with a fast- paced environment which will bring out the best in you.
Entrepreneur in Residence (Brand & Communications)
- Are you excited about building a brand that will reach 100 million Indian households in the next 5 years? We are looking for passionate all-rounders who are ready to be part of the next big story in India.
What will you be doing ?
- Own your SBU like the CEO of a startup
- Bring life to technology through the power of content
- Responsible for building the brand's voice
- Responsible for defining and creating content for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Cutting across all means of communication (eg website, social media, product apps, ad copies, etc)
- Fill in the shoes of a copywriter, content writer, social media manager, Ad copier, and communication strategist. Wherever a problem can be solved through communication, fill in the shoes.
- Have an on-the-go problem-solving mindset along with an out-of-the-box thinking
- Work directly with the founders and various cross-functional teams
What can make you a great fit for this role ?
- Attitude of a problem solver
- Undergraduate degree from a tier I college or university
- Previous startup or entrepreneurial experience preferred
- Stellar performance record with 2-3 years of work experience in areas like :
- Consumer behavior and research
- Branding and communication
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate with any type of audience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand numbers, trends, apply basic pivot on excel etc.
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and articulate your vision
- Plan strict timelines and deliverables for all teams