Recruitment Consultant at Satori Group
Views:104 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Enterprise Sales Specialist - IT (4-8 yrs)
Position Title :- Enterprise Sales Specialist
Position Type :- Permanent
Job Location :- Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Exp :- 3 to 8 Years
- As a Enterprise Sales Specialist, your daily activities would involve identifying new opportunities which essentially have the complexity and maturity to require an assurance platform such as ours.
- You will manage opportunities through the sales stages and convert pipeline to billable revenue in support of the quarterly and annual revenue plans.
- We at Satori use Salesforce as our CRM so needless to say it is the heart of the org. Any experience in its usage will be a benefit.
- Our platforms are SaaS based and hosted on AWS. Knowledge and demonstrated sales experience on these models are key.
- You would be responsible for defining product and related services and support solutions and how these would fulfil the current and future requirements of the clients.
- Providing inputs to senior management on industry trends and market landscape would also be an essential part of the role.
- It would be great if the candidate has a Masters degree or preferably MBA in business or the like.
- 4-5 years demonstrated experience in Enterprise Software Sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing and dynamic environment.
- Excellent market research capabilities to understand/generate customer requirement and propose appropriate solutions from Satori's solution suite.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills, and the ability to present effectively to executive leadership teams is a must have.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular) is a must have.