Director at Quickn Consultant
Views:24 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Enterprise Sales Role - SaaS Firm (4-7 yrs)
Required Skills : SaaS (Software as a Service) Sales, Lead Generation, Excellent Communication, Hunting clients
Experience Required : 4 - 7 Years
Bangalore - Salary : 20 to25 LPA
Mumbai - Salary : 30 to 40 LPA
Gurugram - Salary : 25 to35 LPA
Location : Bangalore
Note : 4+ years of experience carrying quota and closing deals in software (business applications preferred) or technology sales.
About the Opportunity:
- We are seeking proven sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base for our Mid-Market Business segment in India. This is a role for someone who is a hunter and hungry for new business success. Responsibilities include generating new business in new accounts and expanding the footprint inside existing customers, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic CRM initiatives for companies across the North India market. This is a role for someone who can see the value of Spend Automation and who can be a combination salesperson and evangelist to get Happay's penetration into the sector growing even more. On top of your own business development, we provide a range of support functions to help create and drive opportunities with internal teams, so it is not just you against the world.
What you would do :
- Developing and managing relationships within our Midmarket/Enterprise Business segment focusing on customers in region assigned
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in CRM, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Demonstrating our product and creating a differentiated value proposition
Should be able to visit companies to pitch for the product
What you must have :
- 4 + years of experience carrying quota and closing deals in software (business applications preferred) or technology sales.
- Successful track-record managing deals with customers in West / South India.
- Consistently over-achieved quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
What would make you successful :
- Owner mindset : Owning the Target!
- Hustler : Closing the Deal!
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous Sales Methodology training preferred.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment.
- Strong customer references.