Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:652 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Enterprise Accounts Manager - Hotel (5-8 yrs)
Hope you are doing great we have an amazing opportunity for you.we are looking for Enterprise Accounts Manager.
Enterprise Accounts Manager:-
They are seeking a driven Enterprise Accounts Manager.
- Develop targeted list of large Enterprise accounts and start up unicorns to build custom solutions for them.
- Run the entire sales process, from qualification to close, end to end transaction management
- Align product, operations and real estate resources to support enterprise business.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Develop revenue strategies to form meaningful relationships with corporate heads of real estate, CFO- s, Heads of HR and other business leaders to grow Enterprise accounts
- Understand target companies- business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate they value proposition at the executive level.
- Collaborate with our Physical Product group to develop layout, design, and construction of spaces that are optimized for Enterprise members.
- Close complex, ultra high value transactions by structuring and negotiating commercial terms strategically.
- Utilize Sales force to properly track and report sales progress.
- Be a creative thinker who looks outside of the box to find solutions to meet growing revenue targets
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of their product offerings while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends.
Critical competencies for success:-
- Ability to build & develop relationships
- Adept negotiator
- Articulate- Outstanding presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to perform under stress
- High Emotional Quotient
- Exceptional organization skills and multitasking skills.
- Experience with conflict management
- Out of the box thinker
- Track record of overachieving targets in a market-leading business-to-business sales organization.
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level and executives
- Enthusiasm for their brand