Consultant at Team Works Consultancy
Views:4 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Enterprise Account Manager - IT (4-7 yrs)
To be successful in this role, you will have :
- 4-6 years of concept selling experience. Selling in HR tech space is a plus.
- Proven experience selling to C-level executives and decision-makers in enterprises
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end sales/account management process.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to assess client requirements, conceptualize solutions and effectively pitch them
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas on a consistent basis
- Thorough understanding of B2B sales and account management process.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Prospect potential clients and pitching them Co's solutions.
- Engage with C-level executives and decisions makers in the technology companies
- Account planning for maximizing Co's product and services utilization.
- Managing forecasts accurately and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieving the assigned sales volume.
- Good understanding of CRM and other sales tech stack to capture market information and conduct data driven sales.
- Build opportunity pipeline for the month, quarter and year as per the sales goals
- Develop a good understanding of tech hiring and the current landscape of HR tech industry to serve the clients with best solutions.
- Responsible for timely invoicing and collection of payment from the clients.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients in his/her portfolio to increase their spends on co. solutions.
- Any graduate/any specialization
- MBA/PGDM is a plus (any specialization)