Founder at EntNetwrk
Views:162 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Ent Netwrk - Sales & Marketing Role (0-10 yrs)
Detailed Job Description:
1. Generating Clients
- Booked customer references
- Direct sales activities
- Expo participation
- Corporate tie ups
- Allocation from marketing team
- Direct customer Acquisition Process through internal verticals - Pre-Sales, Easy Lease, NRI.
- Personal focus on ultra HNIs, NRIs and corporate clients to ensure closures.
- Monitor market, competitor activity and provide strategic feedback to leadership teams.
2. Product Launch
- Product Launch Strategy & Planning. Activation management & Planning Direct sales activities
- Product Marketing, & Sales review process
- Pricing, Inventory Planning & Business strategy for the project.
3. Developing & nurturing a strong sales channels
- Developing existing and new channel partners relationship to achieve targets
- Create relationships with booked clients to generate incremental business through referrals
- Consistently build on the CP network to acquire new business and manage clients in collaboration with them
- Conduct regular meetings with CPs with the purpose of both engagement and empanelment to drive more business.
- Develop corporate relationships through sales calls and direct meetings
4. Prospecting, Closing & Servicing
- Prospect clients for site visits through calling, email and offs-site meetings
- Maintain business relationships with existing customers / Channel Partners / HNIs to Source potential leads.
- Create customized proposals for specific client needs
- Close deals to achieve monthly targets
- Post sales servicing for agreement execution, collections and query handling
- Responsible for all client deals from booking till agreement level. Support CRM level queries till registration level whenever necessary.
5. Manage Sales Operations
- Manage/Oversee day-to-day sales operations
- Ensure the highest quality of customer satisfaction
- Manage sales documentation, customer data & MIS
- Strategize and lead various activities for residential projects through a team of GMs, DGMs, AGMs, Sales Managers within given timelines to ensure top line achievement
Required Candidate profile:
- We are looking for a dynamic, high-energy individual, who has worked with well-known organizations, with proven track record in a highly competitive market.
- Should possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to deliver challenging targets in a tough environment.
- Experience of sales closures including face to face negotiations for high value transactions (INR 2 Crs & above)
- Candidate must have handled all aspects of sales
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, phone and verbal skills
- Ability to develop customers from prospecting to closures
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to handle various tasks; attention to detail Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Knowledge or experience of CRM and/or sales automation tools preferred
- Experience in an inbound/outbound environment preferred
- Well-groomed and presentable