Enphase Energy - Customer Support Engineer (2-6 yrs)
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes (What the Person needs to accomplish in the role ?) :
- Answering inbound Emails / Chats / Phone calls to the Customer Support queue during assigned hours.
- Conducting remote troubleshooting of Enphase products.
- Troubleshooting, approving and executing warranty claims.
- Providing pre-sales information about Enphase products.
- Assisting with the activation of new Enphase sites as needed.
- Documenting all activity in a central CRM/Help Desk software platform.
- Coordinating with Enphase Engineering with tracking of field- issues, and subsequent product-modifications, logging product bugs in a central database. Assisting other team-members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
- Participating in ongoing training/education of industry standards and Enphase product-specific information.
- Assist other team-members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
- Following departmental conventions and procedures.
- Professionally represent Enphase via all communications mediums.
- Abiding by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Enphase Energy employee-manual.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Support operational hours (India team) are: 6:30am - 11:00pm, Sun to Sat. Start and finish times for team member are adjusted to cover non-stop customer support across 7 days. Candidate must be open to work on weekends.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Should be a Graduate - B.E/B.Tech/BSc./BCA
- Interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers.
- Experience working in a fast-paced technical support or customer service position.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer literate (PC skills essential, Mac OS desirable)
- General understanding electrical concepts, AC & DC circuits, electrical or electronics background would be highly desirable.
- Preferred Qualifications
- BE Electrical
- Exposure to solar/PV-related environment