Talent Acquisition at Enkash
Views:116 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Enkash - Manager - Channel Sales (3-20 yrs)
- Build and manage an Indirect Sales Channel
- Own channel strategy, partner acquisition and revenue generated from the channel
- Lead, empower, and mobilize a team of partner sales executive
- Monitor sales and analyze performance trends to identify issues and opportunities
- Plan and conduct BTL activities as per organizational requirements
- Conduct Product demonstrations & handling customer questions and inquiries
- Connect with potential clients to determine their needs and pitch products
- Meeting periodical targets as per organizational requirements- Channel business planning
and enable and support to achieve.
- Education: MBA preferred
- 5+ years of Channel Sales Management
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Competency in English is mandatory
- Proven track record of successful B2B channel sales experience preferred
- Fast learner and quick thinker
Here's what's in store for you:
- A fast-paced, mentally stimulating and fast growth-oriented environment.
- No bureaucracy whatsoever, respect for logical and analytical minds.
- Witness the venture of entrepreneurship.
- Excellent performance bonuses and perks.
- Affable and competitive teammates.
- Flexible work regime