Human Resources at English For India
Views:43 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
English For India - Executive - Corporate Sales (0-3 yrs)
This position requires you to connect and collaborate with clients across sectors. The main job role is to drive corporate sales through key account management. You are responsible for generating leads, networking with the right stakeholders and driving revenue.
Responsible for :
1. Responsible for connecting with new leads through LinkedIn.
2. Acquiring new clients, understanding their training requirements, and scheduling Zoom meetings to build business.
3. Speaking to senior management/decision makers in the B2B space, working with the client through the closing process to ensure repeat business.
4. Updating the client database on the CRM regularly
Only those candidates can apply who :
1. Are available for full time
2. Have relevant skills and interests
3. Are confident and have a strong command over the language.
4. Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Education Qualification :
1. Should at least be a graduate
2. Additional qualification of a Master's is an added advantage.
3. Previous internship or work experience of not more than one year in a sales profile.
4. Strong fluency in the English language.
5. Good working knowledge of MS-Office and G-Suite
6. Willingness to be persistent at work and enjoys networking