Engati Technologies - Intern - Influencer Marketing (0-1 yrs)
Responsibilities for Influencer Marketing role:
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Conduct relevant webinars to increase engagement and product awareness
- Assist in taking interviews of B2B influencers which will be uploaded on youtube.
- The candidate will be doing voiceovers and help in walkthrough videos.
Qualifications needed for Influencer Marketing:
- Proven work experience within social media
- Should be comfortable being in front of the camera
- Expertise in managing multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver creative content ideas
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and channels
- Paid social knowledge is beneficial, but not essential
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Multitasking and analytics skills
- Stipend - 22K per month
- Internship duration- 6 months
- Conversion based on performance only.