Engati Technologies - Associate - Business Development (1-2 yrs)
1. Should handle entire business process.
2. Deliver outstanding customer service in terms of pre sales and post service.
3. Conducting customer product demos, sales funnel tracking, closures, and reporting.
4. Calling warm leads (generated from social media campaigns).
5. Emailing program details for interested leads.
6. Setting up a sales appointment for detailed discussion with prospects.
7. Learning, adapting, and contributing to business development and growth of our B2B digital future tech products in the global marketplace currently selling in 186 countries.
1. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively via phone and email.
2. Strong attention to detail, enthusiastic & result-oriented person.
3. MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-Power Point, MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel)
4. 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
7. Strong organization and project management skills.
8. Friendly and personable demeanor.