Encasa Homes - Product Research Specialist - eCommerce Vertical (1-10 yrs)
Encasa Homes is looking for someone with excellent research skills to work on identifying high-demand product categories that have gaps in supply. You will be doing a 360- analysis of product categories, in a role where you will get to fully learn how to understand customer behaviour and launch new products.
What you will do :
- Constantly research product niches to identify supply and demand.
- Use reviews to understand unmet customer needs.
- Study competitive positioning of all the competitors, and identify gaps which are appropriate extensions for our brand.
- Use data through several proprietary sources to understand search volumes.
- Use keyword data and sales history to understand the most popular features - sizes, colours, etc.
- Build out costing models for each researched product niche to understand our competitiveness.
- Identify vendors for any new product developments that we may need to do.
Who you are :
- Excited about learning about the world of eCommerce and Amazon.
- Very good analytical skills and internet research skills.
- Very good with numbers and spreadsheets (Excel / Google Sheets)
- Experienced with Amazon product research