Encasa Homes - Executive - Cataloging (2-10 yrs)
We are looking for a detail-oriented Cataloging Executive for our ecommerce brand, who will manage our large catalogue on several marketplaces in India and internationally. The role will also include other supporting Marketing Operations roles.
What you will do:
- Maintain the master catalogue with high-accuracy.
- Use flat files and advanced processes to update content and pricing across Amazon Marketplaces (we are present in the US, UK, EU, India), Shopify websites and other marketplaces (e.g. Wayfair, Walmart, etc.).
- Use our advanced internal tools to ensure that the listings are up to date.
- Generate new SKUs, list new products on marketplaces and generate barcodes or shipping labels as required for FBA shipments.
- Coordinate with the Seller Support teams for all sorts of listing problems (products not live or indexing, suppressed listings, review or feedback issues, copyright infringement, etc.).
- Coordinate with all relevant departments (Marketing, Product Development, Operations and Design) to get the information and content required for listings.
- Regularly sort out any listings or inventory issues by coordinating and following-up with Seller Support.
- Be responsible for some types of customer queries.
Who you are:
- Have 2+ years of experience in Amazon. Bonus if you have experience in other marketplaces and Shopify.
- An expert at using Excel / Google Sheets
- Have multiple years of experience in managing large catalogues using flat files.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage large amount of data.