Lead Recruiter at eMudhra
Views:106 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
eMudhra - Manager - Sales - Secure Sockets Layer (6-12 yrs)
SSL Sales Manager (Secure Sockets Layer)
Requirements from Candidate
Location of Placement: Bengaluru, India
- 7+ years experience in SSL Sales experience
- Understanding of SSL Sales Channels
- Understanding of different products within SSL, Code Signing, Personal Authentication, and Document Signing at a reasonable level
- Proficiency in English is a must. Proficiency in Hindi and any other regional language as added preference.
- Good at generating leads, converting leads to business opportunities.
- Good at relationship management and provision of support, information, and guidance to prospect clients.
- Ability to provide market feedback to management in an effective manner and recommending opportunities and other items that could enhance company profits.
- Maintaining high ethical standards and high quality in service provided to prospects and clients
- Ability to work collaboratively with a cross-border team
- Achieve targets set by management towards sales of SSL/TLS and related certificates
- Coordinate with multiple teams (Enterprise/Channel) within the organization to effectively drive and reinforce the positioning of SSL and related products to the target audience
- Generating SSL channel leads and onboarding SSL channel partners to push SSL certificates through these partners
- Coordinate with SSL inside sales team, and other support organizations within the company to effectively execute campaigns towards SSL sales.
- Provide periodic feedback and reports to management on achievements, market dynamics, and challenges, and advantages.
eMudhra is a global digital identity and transaction management company with a focus on providing solutions for digital security and enabling paperless transformation. Through its headquarters in Bangalore, India and offices in Singapore, Dubai and USA eMudhra works with over 400 large Enterprises including 45 Banks to deploy proprietary solutions for eSignatures, Public Key infrastructure, Predictive Analytics and Blockchain.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.