Emptycup - Team Lead - Business Development (3-6 yrs)
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Work on an existing set of leads and sell the B2B product to them
- Sells B2B products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Percentage of lead conversion will be the most important criteria
- Good business acumen along with polished communication and writing skills
- Regular communication with internal key stakeholders Sales Executive Skills and
- Managing larger accounts and growing their business, responding to escalations, regular business review meetings, maintain performance matrices.
- Travelling for new prospects
- Have exposure to handle a team of BDEs.
- Thrive and out-perform in a fast-paced, global, target-driven, sales-oriented environment
- Lead and schedule regular review meetings with sales team and leadership
Information Technology & Services