Talent Acquisition Specialist at Embassy Group
Views:67 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Embassy Group - Senior Executive - Digital Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Job Purpose: As the Senior Executive- Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for writing content and copy, building landing pages and email flows, launching campaigns, and analysing the performance of our paid advertising and marketing automation initiatives. The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing, A/B testing, and data analysis, and is excited to contribute to larger marketing initiatives. The role requires equal parts technical and creative i.e planning, organizing, and tracking campaigns as well as thinking creatively to write and refine compelling advertising copy.
- Build Social Media strategy across platforms for all brands.
- Build Digital Media strategy across platforms for all brands.
- Build Brand Creative Strategy across platforms for all brands.
- Manage all Social media handles for group entities
- Manage Agency relationships for the group
- Work on Large, small and topical campaigns for the group.
- Build landing pages for marketing campaigns using in-house tools.
- Manage the technicalities of our marketing technologies by learning them inside out, and handling integrations and data syncs (including Pardot, Salesforce, Zapier, etc)
- Help operationalize and manage the email marketing programs to support demand-gen campaigns, nurture campaigns, events.
- Coordination of Marketing Cloud email campaigns, including planning, asset gathering, building, approvals, scheduling, QA, and execution of test sends and deployments.
- Assist in designing, implementing, and documenting campaign processes for emails
- Assist in managing the email marketing calendar to effectively field requests from cross-functional teams Help maintain the performance and health of the email channel with regard to audience segmentation, send times, list hygiene, and deliverability
- Conceptualize and deploy paid advertising campaigns across multiple channels like Facebook Ads and Google AdWords.
- Conduct market and competitive research on a regular basis to identify new opportunities for advertising campaigns.
- Draft copy for ad campaigns that speaks to our target audiences.
- Assist in the logistical implementation of all marketing campaigns, including QA, data integration, and reporting on performance.
- Actively monitor and analyze all advertising campaigns and report on metrics, insights, and optimization recommendations. Keep organized records of key advertising metrics including CTR, CPC, and conversions on a weekly basis.
- Support Marketing Leads in day-to-day activities and assist colleagues with campaigns/projects.
- Stay on top of the latest updates and best practices regarding tools and User Interfaces (Pardot, Google Adwords, Facebook, etc.)
Qualifications and Work Experience:
Any graduate . Minimum of 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding on digital marketing, SEM & SEO
- Creative thinker and problem solver with attention to detail
- Articulate and excellent communication skills. Strong presentation making skills
- Responds quickly and flexibly to business needs
- Understands how to build and nurture a community of users, advocates and influencers and use this to amplify the word of mouth for the product
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar and accuracy
- Experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, CRMs like Salesforce and Facebook Project management skills - Ability to coordinate with multi functional teams to execute the techno-functional nature of online advertising initiatives and tasks