Talent Acquisition Specialist at Embassy Group
Views:113 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Embassy Group - Assistant Manager - Presales (4-10 yrs)
About the function: Lead Management division essentially performs pre-sales functions by handling leads that are generated as a result of all Marketing & Networking initiatives.
This process creates an architecture for organizational data which enables derivation of key analytics to support Management decision making specifically in the Marketing & Sales domain. Hence, serving as a key data engine to evaluate & analyse the performance of activities & define metrics for enhanced sales conversion.
Job Purpose: Managing leads from various sources and generating potential customers for 'The Luxe Collection by Embassy'. Frontline to ensure an absolute Embassy experience to all the customers to convert them into a qualified lead that attributes to enhanced sales efficiency.
- This position would be responsible to lead a team of pre-sales outsourced to generate quality leads & walk-ins across the portfolio.
- Handle inbound & outbound processes to address all residential queries.
- Improving lead management processes, TATs, and device policies for enabling maximum lead conversion
- Monitoring quality of various activities/processes followed at the in-house as well as the outsourced centres.
- Centralized Database System & Data responsibility - Ensure all data points of each business leads are captured, classified & recorded in the system.
- Lead Qualification & Lead Assignment - Perform preliminary sales pitch & customer profiling to generate MQL & SQL from the leads generated. Assign qualified leads to the sales team as per the given matrix.
- Deliver a high-quality product pitch that is tailored to each customer's requirement. Prepare the script & train the outsourced resources to ensure desired performance & output.
- Cross-selling & Up-selling - Ensure all residential offerings are effectively conveyed to each lead to leverage possible business opportunities.
- Ownership on - Customer Engagement & Lead Nurturing- through the journey of customer life cycle until the conversion.
- Data mining & database activities to generate potential leads.
- Manage channel partners lead registration & assignment to respective Relationship Managers.
- Reporting - Create analytical reports & Dashboards on the key metrics to the functional & vertical head. Reporting frequency would be daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly.
- Adherence to the SOPs and system by capturing all the activities conducted by a user on SDFC.
- Conflict resolution in line with defined policies.
- Development of systems that automate existing manual processes
- Support the marketing team with insights on the campaign performance by producing statistical reports on responses generated from a given activity
- Pre-sales kit - Ensure all communication & collaterals of pre-sales operation is created, updated from time to time & made available to the users on SDFC. Ex: Emailers, WhatsApp/Chatbot/SMS template & product fact sheet.
- Market research & competitors- analysis to abreast of the market updates & new launches.
- Interdepartmental coordination - Projects, Marketing, Sales, Post Sales, Procurement & Finance
- Strong Interpersonal & Negotiation skills with an ability to effectively communicate, influence & build mindshare convincingly with the customers.
- Prospecting/Selling Skills to persuade a cold inquiry to hot lead for site visits & conversions.
- People Management & Problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of data & ability to derive meaningful insights and analytics to propose relevant recommendations.
- Ability to understand & adapt to the organization ecosystem with a focus on the macro & micro level business objectives.
- Understanding digital marketing & the digital landscape is necessary.
TECHNICAL & OPERATIONAL SKILLS
- Adaption to CRM tool & technological platforms within the organization to perform the functional operations.
- Natural flair & curiously to explore the various range of communication tools & brand touchpoints available in the market to enhance customer experience.
- Understanding Salesforce.com, Extol, HubSpot & SAP can be an advantage.
- Knowledge on - Integrations & Automation- of multiple tools & platforms to strengthen/improvise the system
- Vendors & Agencies management - Handling PO & Payment process.
- Good at leveraging the internet & other sources to gather maximum information about a potential client.
- Graduate/MBA with 4+ years of experience
- Candidates with a Sales & Marketing background with a direct customer interface are preferred.
- Extremely pleasant & presentable on the call
- Active listener who is proactive in undertaking initiatives.
- Self-driven & motivated
- Numeric ability
- Strong verbal & written communication is a must.