Email Support Specialist - BPO (1-3 yrs)
Location : Navi Mumbai
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
CTC: 3 - 5 Lakhs
- Manage, prioritize and respond to incoming customer communications via email & chat (maybe phone in the future)
- Keep an eye out for anything amiss like platform bugs/issues, fraudulent transactions, money issues, edge case scenarios etc.
- Identify and flag any trends that may be building up in the incoming communication so as to anticipate issues and crush the underlying cause
- Identify gaps in our knowledge center and recommend fills to bridge the gap
- Work closely with the product team with inputs on shaping world-class efficient processes for our happiness team
- Be a powerhouse of all the knowledge of the platform and the cryptocurrency world
- We're looking for champions with at least 2 years of experience in a similar customer support / technical support role. Experience in supporting financial services is a bonus, but don- t let that stop you from applying.
You'll be a good fit if:
- You enjoy solving problems and thrive off helping users (By far the most important qualities in you)
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills
- You're somewhat familiar with the blockchain/crypto world and now have a fire in your belly to become a guru at crypto and blockchain knowledge (and more importantly the excitement to share that knowledge)
- You believe in the future of the blockchain and cryptocurrency
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support as a career
- You are calm, patient and focus on the problem at hand and not the underlying emotions
- You possess the ability to explain solutions in an easy to understand, concise and pleasing language
- You are obsessed with getting to Inbox Zero
- You are self-driven, independent, kind and ego-less, have superior organizational skills, integrity, a great follow through on tasks and obsessed with details
- You don't get overwhelmed easily and don- t let stuff slip through the cracks.
- You can turn upset users into evangelists and loyalists!
- You are persistent and never ever ever give up on a user
- You operate at lightning speed (like XRP :P)
What's in it for you:
- You- ll be part of one of the first teams in India that's working in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency space (Imagine the experience that comes with it. We- re going to be part of an open world revolution)
- You'll be part of a young team that truly cares about kickass support
- You get the flexibility of working remotely on Weekends and switching your week cycles!
- Good pay, Amazing workspace, medical insurance (India), great perks, a kickass office and a hell lot of amazing pictures
Qualification : Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor Of Business Management Bachelor of Commerce Bachelor of Computer Application Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology Graduate
Working Days : 5 Days a Week
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.