Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:9 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Email Marketing Specialist - Semiconductors/Electronics Business (0-3 yrs)
Email Marketing Specialist
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Great work culture
- Our Client is an award winning company which is based in Australia. It has been awarded many time due to it's excellent work and providing a tremendous service to customers.
You will be responsible for :
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing and executing CSR programs as well as conducting periodic program reviews to assess outcomes and effectiveness.
- Acting as the focal point for the Company's CSR initiatives in the geography and building relationships with community partners and key stakeholders.
- Staying abreast of relevant research, trends in the areas of focus and promoting best practices.
- Promoting employee volunteering initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Driving budget & monitoring spend to deliver results in line with planned objectives.
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Consumer Insights / Market Research, Marketing Communications or CSR within Industrial industry.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.