Emaar - Management Trainee - Marketing (0-1 yrs)
Management Trainee - Marketing
Management Trainee Marketing- EMAAR INDIA
Formulate & Drive the execution for Marketing function. This position will be closely working with Marketing Lead for tracking the updates for campaigns and report generation. Incumbent will also be actively contributing to campaign strategy design.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Reports and Analysis :
- Incumbent will be responsible for timely and accurate submission of reports as and when required with observations, learnings and way forward. These reports will include below various reports.
1) Daily Sales funnel report
2) weekly sales Call recordings report
3) BRM Report
4) Monthly Topline Report
5) Digital Campaign Report
6) Primary and secondary data analysis for new campaign launch when required.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for creating ad hoc reports and maintaining data as and when requested.
- Learning & executing by actively engaging in digital marketing campaigns:-
- The candidate will also be actively participating in learning and executing the digital marketing campaigns. The person will be appraised by number of campaigns executed by incumbent in particular time. Person will also be tasked with campaign performance stats.
New initiatives and innovations :
- He/She will also be tasked with bringing up new initiatives and innovation strategies in projects. Experiential marketing Initiatives for new and existing projects to Enhance customer experience and increase the organic leads and conversions will be major focus responsible areas.
Execution of planned ATL-BTL activities :
- The incumbent will also be tasked with onboarding new vendors and vendor management for timely completion of the assigned tasks. He/She will also be taking care of vendor payouts and invoicing.
- Support function for internal stakeholders
- Assisting internal departments like Projects, Legal, HR, Sales, CS, Facility, for requirement under the scope of Marketing department
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Degree in a business oriented discipline with an MBA or equivalent qualification in Business Management / Marketing preferable.
- No experience required however, 1 year of experience in Marketing will be preferred.
- Candidates from real estate, will be preferred.
- Strong strategic mind set & result orientation. An individual who thrives on success and is passionate about winning will be perfect for this job.
CAREER GROWTH :
Emaar has a well-laid career framework for the Management Trainee Marketing position. At Emaar, no two career paths are the same. We provide the structure to ensure success and the flexibility to accommodate your needs. We offer formal training to support you and informal challenges to stretch you. No matter what path you choose to follow, Emaar will offer you unrivalled career-development opportunities.
Emaar is an Equal Opportunity Employer