Director - Operations at elSpectra Sales Engineering Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:12 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
elSpectra - Executive - Presales (4-7 yrs)
About elSpectra :
elSpectra is a sales & marketing content solutions firm that helps B2B & Tech/IT firms sell better and faster with content services and a sales enablement platform. We strategize, storyboard and produce content in a variety of forms for our client teams to articulate and present their offerings vividly with depth, clarity, and impact. We enable firms with our SaaS platform - CaseletsTM, that helps our client teams to create, aggregate, and share concise & compelling content for case studies and solution use cases. We believe audience will relate to an articulation when it appeals to both their emotion and logic, thus the name of our company, elSpectra. We are based in Bangalore (teams with clients in India, US and EMEA.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Work as part of the extended pre-sales and sales enablement team of one or more of our clients (US-based teams) executing the following activities
- Elicit inputs (qualitative & quantitative information and content) and write final content (for website and reference documents) and prepare presentations at different abstraction levels for case studies, solution briefs, and insight notes.
- Develop templates and processes for various pre-sales workflows
- Prepare common content and organize the same for re-use across responses. Continually build this repository as and when the responses are getting created.
- Acquire an overall understanding of all the capabilities & credentials of the company
- Coordinate and work with the Sales and Tech/Subject-matter-experts in getting the required information and content for the solutions involved in the RFQ/RFP
- Orchestrate the response production & submission activities in sync with the Salesperson.
- Develop the responses - word documents, spreadsheets, and presentations as per the specific process and formats required for the bids
- Organize the presentations and documents in the shared folders
- Other associated activities: Prepare newsletters, Prepare leadership profile content, Support for ad-hoc requests for information related to the company's credentials, solutions, and other data and Prepare - Solutions related to LinkedIn Posts-
- Probe client with right questions to elicit client's business and technology solutions and capabilities
- Research and collate industry and/or customer specific information/trends in the relevant area
- Conduct in-depth analysis for a given topic/case-study and articulate context, problem, solution, benefits and results with detailed write-ups
- Compare other similar products and services of client's solutions and educate client with findings
- Create relevant diagrams to visually enhance the understanding of case-studies and solutions
- Create collaterals, mailers, white-papers, case studies, success stories, website content and other artefacts for technical & non-technical audiences including customers, C-level executives, industry analysts, etc.
- Collaborate and work with content writers, graphic designers, and video animators in producing a variety of artifacts
- Flexible to work in India general standard hours or the second shift from 230pm to 1130pm
- 5+ years of experience in Pre-sales function of software services industry is a must
- Experience in research, business analysis and Sales & Marketing content development
- Good understanding of techno-functional aspects of various solutions and having a journalistic mind-set
- Write long & short form notes on a given topic