HR at eLogist Solutions
Views:383 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
eLogist Solutions - Regional Head - Business Development (4-9 yrs)
We are looking for a seasoned business development/ sales professional to build, scale and expand eLogist's business in the assigned region with end-to-end sales ownership.
The position is open out of multiple locations.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Build, modify, launch and push company's proven verticals in the region.
2. Drive the conceptualization, development, management and execution of territory plans for the region.
3. Define strategy for the sales team including launch plan, segmentation of the markets, territory distribution.
4. Competitive Understanding - Keep a close watch on the competitive landscape of the city. Seize opportunities to adapt pricing, talent and business model
5. Build market intelligence within the industry on latest developments Identify new target market segments/verticals
6. Improve and drive product and service specific strategies and sales cycles
7. Work closely with the leadership team on cross-vertical projects
Please apply if you: Have 4+ years of strong work experience in Business Development (experience in Channel Sales/ Pre Sales/ Corporate Sales). Previous Experience in a technology sales environment (software products and technology services). Are flexible, organized and able to handle competing priorities
Have effectively managed a large team in the past with an objective approach towards goal-setting and monitoring.
Are a premier college graduate or have entrepreneurial experience (IIT/IIM).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.