Ellementry - Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
- Plan and achieve monthly sell out targets
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Revenue and PM Goals
- Create Weekly/Monthly reports and monitor performance, driven by on-site KPIs
- Conduct Monthly Business review with partners.
- Review and tracking of commercial agreements
Marketing and Onsite Experience :
- Plan Marketing/Promotional calendar with Digital Marketing Manager for Ellementry.com as per quarterly/yearly marketing budgets.
- Actively support and drive the Seasonal Go To Market execution for Ellementry.com
- Constant improvement and actualization of customers on-site experience in alignment with defined GTM strategy
- To Ensure Catalog and Listing Hygiene and achieve high content score
- Charged with and responsible for identifying new ways to improve site conversion, average order size, cart abandonment, and other key performance indicators to maximize sales growth and profitability.
- Provide oversight for managing Affiliate program
- Own e-Commerce projects and work with respective partners and regional/global teams to support the definition, technical implementation, testing, deployment and operations of chosen e-Commerce project.
- Perform cross-platform, cross-browser QA validations on website development releases, acting as the liaison between eCommerce, Global Team, and IT to ensure smooth project planning and delivery.
- Propose and implement websites evolutions - including new content and new features
- Coordinate deployment and UAT.
Qualifications : Diploma / Bachelors degree. Masters degree will be preferable.
Other Job Requirements :
- 3-5 years of experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in managing dot com and Marketplace business for a brand.
- Basic technical know how of an E-commerce site and understanding of building/improving E-com sites.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile).
- Able to interpret business objectives and successfully incorporate those objectives into projects.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile, chat, telephony).
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics & GTM.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, task-oriented, business-driven.
- Project management and strong attention to detail skills