HR Manager at Elite Web Technologies
Views:54 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Elite Web Technologies - Digital Marketing Professional (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Areas of Expertise Include :
- PPC Platforms (Google Ads, Bing Adcenter, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads etc.)
- Google Marketing Platform
- Email Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Content Writing and Marketing
Organizational Culture :
- Elite web technologies is in itself a globe with professionals who are proficient and adept to the ongoing technological advancements along with having an elite knowledge of almost everything you would wish your service provider to have.
- Our organizational culture is goal oriented, dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced, and focused on exceptional customer service.
- We would expect the successful candidate to possess an exceptional ability in building effective teams, and leading personnel to achieve desired objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Build, plan, implement and manage the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and train the rest of the team.
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices.
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Manage and maintain the organization's website(s).
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Build and inbound marketing plan.
- Forecast sales performance trends.
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
Skills and Experience :
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Good Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Marketing Platform, NetInsight, WebTrends).
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role is a plus.
- Creative mindset with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyse large amounts of complex data from multiple sources.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.