HR Manager at Elite Web Technologies
Views:8 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Elite Web Technologies - Digital Marketing Professional (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Areas of Expertise Include :
- PPC Platforms (Google Ads, Bing Adcenter, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads etc.)
- Google Marketing Platform
- Email Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Content Writing and Marketing
Organizational Culture :
- Elite web technologies is in itself a globe with professionals who are proficient and adept to the ongoing technological advancements along with having an elite knowledge of almost everything you would wish your service provider to have.
- Our organizational culture is goal oriented, dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced, and focused on exceptional customer service.
- We would expect the successful candidate to possess an exceptional ability in building effective teams, and leading personnel to achieve desired objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Build, plan, implement and manage the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and train the rest of the team.
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices.
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Manage and maintain the organization's website(s).
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Build and inbound marketing plan.
- Forecast sales performance trends.
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
Skills and Experience :
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Good Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Marketing Platform, NetInsight, WebTrends).
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role is a plus.
- Creative mindset with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyse large amounts of complex data from multiple sources.