Market Research Analyst at Eli India
Views:67 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Eli India - Marketing Operations Role (3-8 yrs)
Job Specifications :
Preferred Qualifications : Bachelor's Degree
Candidates with working exposure in Marketing Automation tool- Pardot should only apply
Work Timings : 1 pm to 10 pm IST
This person will work with key internal stakeholders including the marketing, sales and research functions. Accuracy, strong time management, attention to detail and clear communication are critical to ensure high quality output.
- Manage end to end the operational deployment of organization's email marketing campaigns.
- This will involve the set-up of website forms, CTAs with back links and the design of marketing automation workflows in Pardot. All marketing copy will be provided.
- Analyse campaign statistics (open rates, click rates etc) and recommend/test improvements and best practice.
- Constant maintenance of the organization's website, monitoring all website traffic statistics (google analytics) to understand trends.
- Ongoing updates of site structure based on organization's services, news and data gleaned from usage statistics.
- Proactively input into the organization's PR strategy, by informing PR and Communications manager of activity/information sources that are proving successful in driving website traffic and lead generation.
- Follow SEO best practice to ensure organization's website maximises reach.
- Minimum 3 years- experience in a similar marketing operations role
- Must have a proven track record in the following areas -
- Website maintenance (knowledge of CMS system eg. Wordpress)
-Usage of Google Analytics to analyse trends in website traffic.
- Building automated email campaigns in Pardot
- Experience of utilising Salesforce
- Expertise in SEO best practice would be advantageous.
- A keen attention to detail and highly effective organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Strong communication skills, able to effectively work with internal stakeholders.