Eli Global - Business Development Role - US Sales (3-8 yrs)
- Initiate outbound calls and receive inbound calls with the objective of engaging healthcare professionals while communicating superior product knowledge.
- Able to effectively dialogue with prospects and customers about key features and benefits of HPC's services. These topics may include, IVIG and Factor products, related diseases, and conditions related IVIG and factor usage, Insurance, Reimbursement, Infusion services, distributors, and other topics to support sales efforts.
- Applies developed knowledge of services and resources to develop optimal solutions specific to each customer's needs
- Effectively negotiates and collaborates with their peers, channel partners, distributors and other stakeholders to influence the sales cycle and support for a mutually beneficial outcome
- Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers to ensure continued customer satisfaction and loyalty (customers include colleagues, Management, Sales Ops Admin, Client, Distributors, etc.)
- Efficiently manage required data points and other information within SalesForce.com including qualifying accounts, updating contact information, and managing opportunities through a sales cycle
- Applies sales protocol by following approved sales presentation guidelines
- Resolves team disputes
- Previous sales or inside sales experience preferred
- Possess an advanced understanding of technical and clinical aspects of products and disease states.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills
- Articulate with superior rapport and relationship building skills
- Driven, self-motivated and results-oriented with performance accountability
- Strong computer and keyboard ability, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong understanding of SalesForce.com or other CRM (Customer Relationship Management) technology and its use a plus
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience