HR Manager at ElectricPe
Views:38 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
ElectricPe - Manager - Inside Sales (2-7 yrs)
Company Profile :
- We are passionate dreamers, who work REALLY hard. We love questioning - cause we are curious. We really enjoy debating and having zero egos. We love experimenting. We are absolutely clinical with first principles & being objectives. Because we believe - that's how great things are created - Great products, Great companies, Great people. And everything we do - the centerpiece is always the customer.
- Commute, and traveling - is a basic human needs. Clean air is a basic human need. And this HAS to be affordable.
- We have decided - it's time to make this happen. By building smart affordable clean Electric Mobility for a billion Indians. And of course at an Electric Speed. We are starting off by building India's biggest Electric Vehicle Charging Platform. And now we are expanding our family. If this resonates with you - let's have coffee :)
Position - Inside Sales Manager
- Providing great after-sales care to existing clients in order to maintain long-term connections.
- Processing customer purchase orders and coordinating with the logistics department to guarantee that purchased products are delivered on schedule.
- Dial outbound and attend inbound calls of customers and leads.
- Providing customers with appropriate product recommendations based on their needs and specs.
- Creating a sales pipeline that appropriately reflects where sales prospects are in the buying process.
- Potential clients' sales queries are followed up on via website chats, emails, and incoming calls.
- Organizing face-to-face meetings between potential clients and Outside Sales Reps.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
- Conducts daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
- Must have minimum 1 year experience of Team handling
Key Skills :
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, Kannada, Hindi
- Any qualification