HR at Eldyne Electrosystems Pvt. Ltd.
Views:165 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Eldyne Electro Systems - Senior Manager - Marketing/Business Development (10-15 yrs)
Company Overview :
- Eldyne is a project engineering and management company based in Kolkata since 1987. Being pioneers of the modernized digital and automated Railway Signaling System, we mostly do highly specialized work for the Indian Railways. We are constantly evolving and adapting not only because business doesn't stay still but also because we like to explore new ideas. Therefore we provide a 360 degree solution to our clients by crafting everything from giving concepts, to designing, developing, assembling, integrating hardware and software, testing and finally giving solution for commissioning. At
- Eldyne we do it all. Our world renowned partner Thales having us as their Key Industrial Partner, has emerged as the largest suppliers of the wheel detection solution (also known as Digital Axle Counter) and vital Relays (such as The Q Series Relays) in the signaling arena. A feather in our cap has been the piloting of Europe's advanced train protection system - European Train Control System (ETCS - Level 1) for the Indian Railways.
- We also have a new addition to our family. Having Kyosan Japan as our new equity partner, has helped us champion not only much larger projects for our Digital Axle Counter business but also enabling us to explore into the new world of Electronic Interlocking business.
- We believe in building strong relationships that last a lifetime. This has helped us to have a highly efficient team who believe in the same uncompromising stance we have regarding safety and assured quality. They therefore take utmost care when handling products of such high levels of safety.
- Our conviction that great work cannot happen without passion, intelligence and above all - personal commitment, is demonstrated by a portfolio that spans over three decades, strong partnerships and clients of every size.
Designation : Senior Marketing Manager
Essential Qualification : BE/B-Tech in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electrical & Communication Engineering/electrical telecommunication engineering.
Age Bracket : Age between 40 to 45 years
Expectation (skills/ experience/ education) :
1. 10 to 15 years in Conversant with Signaling systems (Axle Counter, TPWS, CBTC, and EI) and Indian Signaling Rules necessary for Technical Sales.
2. Experience with Indian Railways for Business Development, Tendering, Contract, and Commercial activities.
3. Fluent in written and spoken English.
4. Job will demand extensive traveling.
5. Should be capable of meeting Senior Railway Officers and Senior Management Officials of Pvt parties.
6. Build the Marketing Strategy within Business Goals in the Railways.
7. Drive marketing to capture a majority share of the railway market in India.
8. Build relationships with MNCs who manufacture Railway parts intending to make them partners and also with stakeholders in various Railways across states.
9. Build the Sales and Marketing Function and Team for Railways.