Elda Health - Associate - Customer Experience/Marketing (5-7 yrs)
Elda Health is a digital wellness platform that understands women intimately to offer holistic wellness solutions. Focussed on measurable health outcomes, Elda Health's programs are led by experienced specialists with the right medical and lifestyle interventions to solve specific health concerns.
We are hiring for passionate, fearless optimists. Read more about the Growth Marketing Manager role if you are a mastermind at strategy!
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with a cross funnel team (Product and Analytics) to establish growth strategies and meet customer acquisition and retention goals
- Create manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Overlook all social media marketing and advertising strategies including SEO
- Present recommendations and strategies for growth to the founders
- Stay up to date with industry knowledge and trends
- Analyse revenue performance and uncover areas of improvement
Must have :
- A degree in marketing, business development, finance, or any other relevant field
- 5-7 years of experience in the health, wellness or fitness related B2C space
- Solid growth track record with samples and results of past campaigns
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client centred approach
- Growth mindset with tons of energy, enthusiasm, and a proactive approach
- Drive for data related insights to build and improve our women's experience and outcomes from the Elda Health platform
Good to have :
- Experience at an early stage start up preferably in the wellness space
- Knowledge and curiosity toward our target audience
- 3+ years of experience in SEO and growth marketing
What you need to include in your application:
- An updated one-page resume
- Cover letter
- Samples of previous campaigns
- Excited about the opportunity to change lives?
Please email your application with the title of this job clearly in your subject line.