Ekincare - Associate Benefits Consultant - Inside Sales (1-3 yrs)
About ekincare :
- Join the fastest-growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia's multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare's patent-pending preventive, predictive, and personalized platform, help employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees- engagement.
- Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app), and named as the best " Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
- If you are ambitious, willing to solve some of the toughest problems, and excited to apply your skills towards making India Inc. healthy, come, join us!
Some things we are proud of :
1. Introducing the family doctor concept in teleconsultations, which is on its way to becoming the defacto standard in the industry.
2. Creating a state-of-the-art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine.
3. MNCs that sell health benefits to other companies, use us for their employee health benefits
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
Location - HyderabadRole - Associate Benefit Consultant
Role - Associate Benefit Consultant
We are looking for Associate - Benefit Consultant who will be responsible for all outbound lead communications and closure of accounts for Small and Medium companies.
Job responsibilities :
- Own lead generation and nurturing process through cold calling, email marketing and social media (particularly Linkedin)
- Follow up on leads and research to identify potential prospects and key stakeholders
- Identify key buying influencers/Decision Makers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Introduce leads to ekincare and organize/provide online demos of the product
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and follow-ups
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications/interactions are captured in detail and information is accurate
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
A successful candidate for this role must require :
- EXCELLENT Communication Skills (just "good" would not do)
- Right attitude, Outgoing and a Salesperson at heart
- 1 year of experience in Inside sales
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and commit to team goals and targets
- Ability to identify a prospect's needs by listening carefully and asking the right questions
- Willing to put in the work and learn along the way