Founder & CEO at Ekaant
Views:32 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Ekaant - Associate - B2B Sales (0-3 yrs)
- Ekaant is a workplace mental health platform that empowers HRs over employee well-being and drives better decision-making. It uncovers an organization's daily burnout risk, engagement, and turnover risk, as well as company issues and true employee sentiment.
- Ekaant's platform empowers employees to proactively look after their mental well-being, while giving managers insight into the mental health of their people, enabling them to drive cultural change.
- Employee mental health has never been more important to company morale, productivity, and even the bottom line. Over 40% of Indian employees experience a consistent level of stress or excessive anxiety at the workplace. Ekaant's model is grounded in evidence-based approaches, primarily Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, and Mindfulness.
- We are a fast-growing mental health startup supported by NASSCOM 10000 Start-Up, Razorpay Rize, and managed by a team of Technology Experts, Mindfulness experts & AI researchers.
- We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them - which is why we Are looking for a Young and Smart exceptional leader to join as our Business Development Associate (B2B).
About The Role :
- You will form an integral part of our fast-paced sales engine. You will be focused on the front end of the sales cycle and be the face of Loop during our very first interactions with prospective clients. This is an opportunity to interact with C-level stakeholders of reputed companies and hone in on your lead generation skills.
1) Do your rigorous prospecting and researching skills to generate qualified opportunities
- Develop a customer-centric approach to identifying, engaging, and qualifying leads.
2) Support our team of account executives' throughout the sales cycle to take a client from prospecting to close.
3) Identify new prospects in the market and build relationships with HRs as an expert on employee benefits.
4) Maintain active engagement with prospects and customers through multiple channels (phone, email, chat).
5) Identify inefficiencies and pain points for prospects and clearly communicate how Ekaant can support them.
6) Assist in hosting and supporting marketing events to continue to increase public awareness about Ekaant.
1) High level of natural intelligence, coupled with strong interpersonal skills
2) Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills
3) A high degree of coachability and great listening skills
4) The desire to grow as a leader in a fast-growing technology company
Why you should work with us ?
- We are an early-stage growing startup and very keen to onboard some like-minded people like you who wanted to create some real-life impact. Our core team is of very young people but excited about the problem being solved with Ekaant.
1) You will get an opportunity to be a part of our founding team and get a front-seat view of building a company. We promise a steep learning curve.
2) Independently lead projects and own your deliverables.
3) We are generous with ESOPs for folks who treat Ekaant like their own company.
Our goals : 2023 - 50 B2B Customers and $100,000 + Annual revenue