Recruiter at Einfolge Technologies
Views:250 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Einfolge Technologies - Business Development Role - Inside Sales (0-13 yrs)
Business Development -Inside sales
Einfolge is one of the most active players in knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) industry. Einfolge is a global leader in Patent & IPR and market research solutions with a singular mission to protect the intangible assets.
Over the years, we have become a trusted partner to global organizations including Fortune 500 companies, SMEs, Consulting firms, Law firms, Innovation Powerhouse and Research Centers to improve their performance.
Position Open: Business Development - Inside Sales
Location : ITPB, Whitefield, Bangalore
- Should be exposed to US Inside sales
- Must possess experience in Email Marketing/ Lead Generation/cold calls/Market Research and team handling .
- Must possess good customer convincing skills
- Able to make PPT presentations/Email Etiquette: Needs to be a vivid writer who can put in her/ his ideas and concepts in a simple frame yet in a very eye catching manner.
- Developing comprehensive marketing strategies and plans to work with mid & senior level management, marketing and technical staff .
- Follow and analyze market trends
- Focus on implementing programs that consistently generate new, high quality leads for our company.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Full time graduation required.
- Good oral and written English.
- Immediate joiners preferred.
Work Location: ITPB, Whitefield, Bangalore
Work Timing : 11 AM to 8 PM / 1 PM to 10 PM (Monday to Friday)- No cab provided
Fresher candidates are taken as interns and gives training for first 3 months. Based on the candidates performance we will hire them on our payroll from 4th month with package as per market standards and performance .
Stipend will be provided during Internship period for Freshers.
If interested Freshers can walk-in to the below mentioned address :
Interview time: 1 PM to 3 PM
Contact Person: HR
Interview date : Between 22/07/2019 to 24/07/2019(Monday to Friday)
Creator block, ground floor,
International Tech Park, Bangalore, India