Eggoz - Horeca Sales Role (2-8 yrs)
Key Responsibilities include :
- Candidate must have extensive experience in HORECA sales
- Candidate should be good people management experience and handle large sales volumes.
- Negotiate contracts with key stakeholders.
- Liaise effectively with key accounts to get Company and its SKUs listed in order to enhance sales.
- Develop Sales promotion plans for delivering sales volumes.
- Develop effective pricing strategies and promotion plans to cater to clients in hotels, Restaurants, cafes, etc.
- Develop and administer credit policies and ensure timely collections.
- Plan/execute/support local marketing activities, such as sampling/promotions, to agreed budgets and time scales, and integrating sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, product launches and promotions.
- Manage customer contact activity and programs for HORECA, and others.
- Sales forecasting for smooth production support.
- Build positive and impacting relationships with key stakeholders and channel partners within the framework of company policies.
- Expand distribution and new account acquisitions in the assigned geographic area through effective market analysis.
- Onboarding of new clients across all Institutional Segments such as Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Catering Operators, Schools, etc. Clients from both Luxury and Budgetary Classes have to be catered.
- Ensuring end-to-end services to the clients i.e..., from demand generation to delivery and post-delivery services.
- Purchase coordination with the vendors and suppliers for the range of product portfolios.
- Stocks & Logistics coordination with the commercial & warehouse teams.
KEY SKILLS :
1. In-depth Product Knowledge of all SKUs across various product lines and variants
2. Fluency in English & Pleasant personality.
3. Highly motivated & Ambitious.
Candidate with at least 3-5 years in the relevant B2B Industry only (Frozen food industry preferred).