HRBP at Eduvanz Financing Ltd
Views:8 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Eduvanz Financing - Academic Counselor/Education Counsellor/Lead (8-15 yrs)
Company Profile :
- Eduvanz is an RBI-approved digital FinTech NBFC that helps learners discover and finance their learning & career goals with fast, convenient, and affordable no-cost financing solutions. Eduvanz was founded to offer convenient and flexible financial assistance to Students and Leaders who want Quick Results, Attractive Benefits, and Transparent Conversations. The company's core objective is to make education accessible to all learners across K-12, Test-Prep, Upskilling & UG/PG segments.
- Eduvanz uses proprietary Artificial Intelligence (AI) based algorithms and predictive analytics to process loans based on the future employability of learners. Using the mobile app, end-to-end processing from Loan Application to Credit Assessment to Disbursal happens completely online in a matter of a few hours. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Unitus Ventures, the company was co-founded in 2016 by Varun Chopra, an IIT Madras alumni, and Raheel Shah, an IIM Ahmedabad alumnus, Eduvanz has financially empowered more than 70,000 learners and partnered with 600+ Institutions.
Date of Formation : 2016
- RBI Licence - 2017
- An Education Counsellor assists and guides students and all of those seeking education knowledge. The subject is in terms of career persuasion, career growth, career advice and skills as well as job profile building. The Education Counsellor roles and responsibilities include structuring the curriculum materials, up-to-date the sources of information and assembling the details and data. The details are all related to education and career growth building and its enhancement.
- Another important factor of being an Educational Counsellor is that it deals with both group and one-to-one candidature. He or she assists and helps students to find solutions to all their queries and provides them with thorough guidance on topics related to their careers.
- Should be able to guide students in choosing the courses & counsel them for the same through the psychometric test.
- Tackle all challenges raised by students & parents .
- Should be able to show a career path to a student through the courses.
- Providing full information to the students about the course.
- Collect all required documents related to education & Loan requirements.
- Coordinating with the students for collection and guiding them.
- Team Handling experience is must.