Senior Manager - HR at Edusys Services Private Limited
Views:135 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Edusys - Assistant Manager - Marketing & Operations (1-4 yrs)
Edusys Services Pvt. Limited (www.edusysglobal.com) is a leading global training service provider specialized in delivering training courses and building skill sets in project management, Quality Management, IT Service Management and other IT Training domains. We are accredited to global certification bodies for courses related to PMP, ITIL, PRINCE2, Microsoft, CompTIA etc. We are also the certifying body for SCRUM, Agile and 6Sigma certification.
We are proud to be funded by Sequoia Capital, a Californian venture capital firm located on Sand Hill Road in Menlo Park, California. The Wall Street Journal has called Sequoia Capital "one of the highest-caliber venture firms," and noted that it is "one of Silicon Valley's most influential venture-capital firms." The firm is known for funding global companies including Apple, Google, YouTube, PayPal, Cisco Systems, Oracle and LinkedIn.
We have foot prints in multiple countries with 6 global offices in US, UK, Australia, Germany, Singapore and India
Some of our achievements are :
- Winner of the 2012 Global Top 100 Red Herring Award (www.redherring.com).
- We been accredited by the Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.org) with A+ rating
- Ranked as the 5th Fastest Growing Company by Deloitte
- We have delivered training successfully to more than 400,000+ students from 3500+ companies & 150+ countries
- Growing at more than 100% for past 3 years.
Only Tier-2 B-school pass outs available in Bangalore may apply, others please excuse.
- Work with internal team and designated external consultants to prepare and comply with:
- Assist in devising and implementing go to Market strategies for existing and new Brands, including:
- Assist in managing the Whole Product-Life Cycle
- Develop and implement strategies for product
- Work on new product development: Content creation, liaising with SMEs, coordinating with translation agencies, working with audio-visual teams, etc.
- Drive online sales and track, own & optimize the customer conversion funnel on the website
- Analyze web traffic trends using tools such as Google Analytics, Email marketing etc.
- Analyze market for potential partners for the products
- Build our marketing capabilities to sustain brand value and customer service.
- Implement what you recommend
Skill Sets/ Requirements :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commendable academic credentials
- Experience in reviewing PR material or published material would be an added bonus
- Ability to work with International stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills essential to being an effective Team Player
CTC bandwidth - upto INR 9 lakhs only
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.