Co - Founder at Edustoke Private Ltd.
Views:85 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
EduStoke - AVP - Marketing (5-10 yrs)
You will be responsible for :
- Creating a marketing strategy and plan
- Designing, planning and executing effective marketing campaigns in line with the plan & determining and implementing metrics to measure campaign effectiveness
- Building brand awareness and generating innovative ideas to promote the brand/product
- Creating content strategies based on the business objectives, category focus and audience segments through all channels (online/offline/social)
- Designing and coordinating promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Building a high performing marketing team and ensuring effective coordination with other teams
- Managing and reviewing the marketing budget
- Keeping updated on market trends & competitor strategies.
Key Requirements :
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years prior experience in a similar role preferably in consumer product industry.
- Good knowledge across marketing, including brand marketing, PR, content management, digital marketing & performance marketing.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and are comfortable dealing with the media.