Edureka - Manager - Business Development - Enterprise Business (3-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Actively pursue new customers/relationships (face to face) in a defined geographic territory and with the main goal to increase sales opportunities through strategic planning & cold calling.
- Should have strong networking with the L&D teams, L&D Heads, and Technology BU heads for their training needs analysis.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and design account plans for new relationships
- Possess a full understanding of clients specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Effectively prospect, develop, and close enterprise sales opportunities within a set of top strategic accounts
- Handling tough negotiations/closing deals
- Increase sales to a new customer base.
- Build a strong pipeline and processes so that business growth is sustainable.
- Candidate must have excellent networking and understanding of the training space.
-Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Good sales experience in the education or training industry.