HR - Talent Acquisition at Edureka
Views:69 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Edureka - Lead - Content Writing (2-5 yrs)
Lead - Content
- Work collaboratively with instructors/internal/external SMEs for getting content reviewed, feedback implemented, and ensuring high quality content is delivered.
- Guide research analyts to apply different ID principles and create conceptually sound content.
- Guide research analyts to Story board / visualize images to support the content.
- Ensure that all elements of a Course are reviewed and signed off before QA starts
- Ensure that the Course has no issues open from QA before the first Batch.
Key Competencies :
Ability to research accurately and fast, Good interpretation and Articulation, Constructive in nature, Practical implementation of technology such as Java, Python, PHP, HTML5, CSS, Node JS, Mongo DB etc.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience :
- Well-versed with PowerPoint with a creative blend of mind.
- Able to create professional looking presentations which are technically correct as well as aesthetically appealing.
- Able to guide the Content team to Design and develop education content that is thorough, compelling, relevant, and allows audiences to grasp the Subject effectively within deadlines.
- Able to search for copyright-free graphics to convey the message effortlessly.
- A self-motivator, who is always striving to guide the Team.
- Ability to handle conflicts within the Team.